Anniversary Trip on St. John, Virgin Islands
We went on vacation recently and it was AMAZING. We flew to the St. John, Virgin Islands on November 12. It was an anniversary gift given by my mother-in-law. And we took some family members too! TEN days at the Westin resort.
I’ll share some photos here and explain what essential oils we used for various parts of our wonderful time! Here’s some coral… Yes, we scraped knees and fingers a little. Lavender supports the skin! And Thieves.
For sore muscles after volleyball and LOTS of swimming, may I introduce to you, my new BFF, Panaway!
For hikes, and sea urchin pricks during dives, we used Purification, Thieves and Lavender. These are sea urchins. Wow. Their stinger prong things will poke right through your gloves!
It was so much FUN. St. John + Anniversary Celebrations + Family + Essential Oils + Love = BLISS
Here’s the overall essential oil wrap up!
1) Lavender: on the hikes, skin support
2) Panaway: on muscles muscles after being tossed in waves, boogie boarding, hiking & swimming
3) Purification: on the hikes
4) Progessence Plus: non-negotiable am/pm serum for hormone support, even on vacation
5) Di-Gize: food choices aren’t super healthy on vacation so this supports healthy digestion
6) Peace & Calming: nightly routine
7) Valor: shark-fear prevention
While we were there, Kyler said, “I’m so glad you brought your oils. Peace of mind.”
Happy hubby = happy wife!
More photos from the trip: